Saturday, September 12, 2009

WoW and productivity

So I am getting back into World of Warcraft. I am leveling a Dranai Hunter named Haanah, who is currently at level 27. I am about to start the Darkshire quests, which is one of my favorite zones. My two professions are Mining and Herbalism and I am also leveling fishing and first aid as I go. Both Mining and Herbalism are at 100 and my fishing is at 125, so I just learned Expert. :) My goal is to be exalted with Stormwind by 40 so I can get a Horse as my epic ground mount. I am currently 5% through revered, so it could happen. I'll probably have to go back and do any quests I missed in Goldshire and Redridge Mountains. The repeatable cloth turn in quest isn't doable till 50. :)

I also started a Blood Elf Warlock, named Vycki, so that I can experience the Horde content. I plan to take this one character through all of the starting zones for Horde. So that's my current alt. I probably won't take her past 40 though, since after that, I've seen most of the content with Tosharii.

In my real life, I have a bunch of stuff to do this weekend. I want to:

  • Do iphone homework
  • Learn about Micro-niches
  • Do 3 hours of Work-work
  • Clean my house and wash clothes
And then play more WoW. :)

Horizontal Rule


0 comments:

Horizontal Rule
Horizontal Rule