Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Life 3.0?

So it has been quite a while since I have even thought about putting my thoughts online. Actually last time I quit because I was so into writing that everything else was being neglected. Well, guess what. Here I am again. Lol. Persueing the blogs once more.

It's kinda ironic that I actually don't like to write. Especially on a schedule (which is one reason topic blogging is hard for me). And I don't write complete sentences and I write 'lol' alot. lol. :)

But the blogs do call and I apparently answered. Hence me sitting here an typing this. Oh, I just got a Mini 9 from Dell. I really like it. Its a real computer that fits in my purse. Just the right size for some blogging, what do ya say?

So a bit of an update. I got a job. At Rice. I'm programming. I am a nerd, so programming is natural for me. I took a programming class a couple years ago and my lab partner predicted that I would be a programmer. I laughed at him then. I'm smiling now. He was so right.

I'm having a bit of a rough time adjusting to work. I am heading up a big effort and it requires lots of communicating. I have writen more emails in the past week then like ever on one topic. Its a bit overwhelming at times, but all in all I like it. I really like the programming part.

I recently learned Django, which is a web framework of the python language. It's a very simple and elegance language and framework. I already have my first pet application started. Its gonna be awesome! (and no, I'm not telling :-P )

I like efficentcy... Yeah, that's funny considering the state of my room.. Anywho, that is the online hint you get on my app. And no, its not a calendar.

Lets see, this is suppose to be an update. So... I quit swing dancing. I got too tired of all of the competitiveness. I'm too heavily effected by that. I started photography. I like it, but no more classes. I don't want my hobby so heavily critiqued when I'm just starting out. (I know, I need it to get better. Well, probably, but let me have fun with it first.)

Pictures are up at: http://web.me.com/lovefaithswing

ok. This enough of an update for now. Hope to post more soon. Remember... the blogs have been calling me home.

Horizontal Rule


0 comments:

Horizontal Rule
Horizontal Rule