Thursday, July 19, 2007

Day 5: Just a Day

I worked at Taft in the morning and got nothing done. My plan was to read filemaker, but it is too busy to read something like that there. So I didn't really do anything.

After Taft, I worked on my wikis. My home wiki is lovefaithswing.atwiki.com. I managed to create a Saija and Marion's Ledge Wiki too for me to work in. I filled in the Saija one, but didn't do the one for Marion's Ledge.

I wasn't feeling too snazy and so i skipped my Jung center class and ate something and watched a re-run of House. It was one of my favorite episodes. Here is a quote:

House: Are you going to base your whole life on who you go stuck in a room with?
Girl: No, I'm going to base this moment on who I got stuck in a room with.
That's what life is, it's a series of rooms. And who we get stuck in those rooms with add up to what our lives are.
I like that. :-) I am not sure it is inspirational, but it is very philosophical and I like it.

I did go to Tango and FAME, both I was a little out of it for. I was having a really bad dancing day at FAME. I just couldn't dance well with anyone. But the music was good and I still like that place.

I went to bed late last night and had a series of nightmares, but I was so tired that I had to go back to sleep. I am not sure what was going on there.

Horizontal Rule


0 comments:

Horizontal Rule
Horizontal Rule