Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Day 4: Wikimania!

I succeeded in getting up at 5:50 this morning without going back to sleep! yay! I meditated for that earth thing, and I had something of a panic attack. I couldn't breathe and my muscles got all tight. I don't know why.

I basically followed my day plan, although my evening routine was rushed and I just realized that I forgot to put out my clothes for tomorrow.

I spent most of the day working on my wiki. I added a faq page about myself, and put my goals on there too. let me know if there are any questions that you want me to answer. :-)

I also spent some time trying to figure out scripting in filemaker. But I did find a bunch of calendar filemaker examples, so it can be done. I may have to pay a bit for them though.

Tomorrow, I have taft in the morning. I'm going to take my computer, but not the filemaker book, so I'll probably work mainly on my wiki. But i'm also going to try to set up a marion's ledge/clover wiki too for Hank and I. That will help us see what comes next.

oh! and one final note: My clean sink was so pretty that it made me want to clean that toilet and floor next to it. :-)

Tomorrow is clean the vanity day. That should be easy. And I want to get boxes that fit on my shelves to hold stuff like purfume and meds. Another thing to add to wiki!

Horizontal Rule


0 comments:

Horizontal Rule
Horizontal Rule