Saturday, February 10, 2007

My Productive Day

Wow. I had a really eventful/productive day. I got up this morning that did a complete GTD review. I had let things slide a bit. :-( But now things are good. And I had a lot of 2 minutes tasks that I got done that I have been putting off. That was good in and of itself.

After that, I had a string of meetings. I had a Toastmaster's meeting with Igor. And then a meeting with the Ishmael Club. And then I went over to Jenny's for a bit. And then I went to the Veggie Club dinner at Jones (really good cheap Indian food!!)

I am completely caught up on blog reading and email! That feels good. Now I must spend the rest of my weekend reading except for a quick run to the Melody Club tomorrow evening. But I don't plan to stay that long.

I volunteered at Taft for the first time on Friday! It was fun! I will be doing more of that this coming week. I am hoping to take 1 or 2 shifts a week. I liked being behind the counter and running the cash register. And soon I'll actually be able to make coffee. :-) (And for those of you wondering why I am volunteering at a coffeehouse, I am getting school credit for it for my leadership certificate)

Horizontal Rule


0 comments:

Horizontal Rule
Horizontal Rule