Monday, January 15, 2007

Welcome To My Life 2.0

This is the first entry in this new blog. This is where I will be posting personal journal entries. That way Fearful Symmetry readers don't have to hear me rant about stuff. This is the rant section. From now on, Fearful Symmetry will be used to post interesting and useful information about Apple, Life Hacking, blogging, and general inspirational material. I hope that you stay tuned to that blog as well as this one. (Or just regularly read the sidebar where I'll have the Fearful Symmetry RSS feed ---> )

Small update since my last post:
- I went to Vegas for my 21st B-day!! That was a good experience (although I am not sure I'd want to go back.)
- I saw snow for the first time while I was in New Mexico visiting my dad.
- I got a blood test and didn't cry. (That's my weak spot)
- I started a new semester of school. Seems like It should be pretty easy.
- The Marion's Ledge website got a facelift!!! Check it out at MarionsLedge.org

Some Not too new stuff:
- My apartment is still messy. :-/
- I am still on the never-ending search for a new way to organise my life.
- I'm still me.

ok. Catch y'all later.

Horizontal Rule


0 comments:

Horizontal Rule
Horizontal Rule